All haircuts include a scalp massage, shampoo and finish.
- Female Cut - $41*
- Male Cut - $32*
- Teen Cut - $35*
- Kids Cuts 12 & Under - $20
- Cuts for children under 5 are complimentary for existing customers.
- Bang Trim - $10
- Beard Trim - $10
Color & Highlights
*We appreciate NEW color clients to book a consultation before color appointments*
All foils include 1-2 colors, additional charge for more color.
- Color - $60*
- Custom Color - $40*
- T-Zone foil - $61*
- Partial foil - $75*
- Full foil - $95*
- Corrective color - $150*
- Color Glossing - $55
- ($25 as an add-on service)
- Balayage - Pricing available upon consultation.
- Enlightener Blonde Finish - $25
- Three pre-blended shades of toner that help perfect and customize any shade of blonde in just five minutes. Each formula is 96% naturally derived and contains our signature blend of plant oils – certified organic sunflower, castor and jojoba – for luminous color. This service can only be booked along with a color service.
- Shampoo and finish - $34*
- Special occasion style - $60
- Bridal style - $75
- Blow Out to Go Out - $50
- Botanical Therapy Conditioning Treatment - $50
- ($25 as an add on service)
- Platinum Seamless Extensions - Please call for pricing
*Prices starting at.
Hair Consultation Form
We welcome new customers to complete our hair consultation form. This in-depth form is extremely helpful in assessing the needs of your hair and scalp, and in planning for your desired style!
Using a specialized tool, microblading creates a semi-permanent tattoo on your skin. It doesn't matter if you like them arched and soft or straight and bold, microblading is completely customizable, much like all of Aveda. Unlike the out dated, sharpie-like effects of permanent make-up, microblading is made to look like real hair. Whether you have thin eyebrows from over plucking, bad wax jobs, alopecia of the brow, or just aren't pleased with your shape, microblading is tailored to you.
An in depth free consultation assesses your personal eyebrow goals and allows us to educate you on home-care. A $50 fee is required at the time of your consultation to secure your appointment. This fee is taken off the total cost of your micrboblading. Your first microblading appointment will take roughly 2 hours and allows time to revisit what was discussed in the consultation, map out your brows, apply a numbing cream and complete the microblading service. The total cost of the service is $400 including your deposit. You will return for a free touch up 4-6 weeks later, once your eyebrows have healed. This ensures you have healed properly and that any spots that need additional attention are taken care of. Microblading lasts up to 2 years without maintenance, but a touch up once a year is recommended to prevent fading.